Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in - SOLVED!

I run Windows 10 Enterprise edition on my work PC.
After a year of running pretty smooth I ran into an annoying error.

"Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in"








After googling I found that a lot of people were having the same problem.
I tried alle the "quick" fixes but it did not help.

Solution:
So what I ultimately did was to run setup from a corp ISO/Image of windows 10 with a newer build number.
Setups suggested automatically to upgrade windows 10 to a newer version of windows 10.
After about 45 minutes the upgrade was finished and problem gone.

So if all other suggested solutions did not work try upgrading from a Win 10 ISO.

Comments

  1. Amazing tips from you.i appreciate this too much really awesome work keep it up .Visit :- Skype Technical support Also Call +1-800-231-4635 USA (Toll Free).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts